Free Shipping Policy
All orders over $499 receive FREE "STANDARD" SHIPPING anywhere in the US Lower 48 States*. All packages ship either USPS, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Expedited Shipping is available and can be chosen at checkout.
- Alaska and Hawaii Orders - Free and Flat Rate Shipping do not apply to AK or HI
- International Orders - At this time we are currently only shipping orders within the United States.
Product shipping insurance is FREE on all purchases over $3500.00. Product shipping insurance can be purchased at checkout for all orders under $3500. If product shipping insurance is not purchased and the item is lost or damaged by the shipping carrier, Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. will not replace the item.
Adult signature upon delivery is free and required on all orders.
All in stock orders will be shipped within 1 business day. Although rare, there maybe exceptions during busy or peak seasons. Some special order items require 3-5 business days process times. Please call us before you place your order if you have questions about this. Estimated delivery times are Estimates Only and their accuracy is not guaranteed. However, most often, our packages are by the estimated delivery date. If you need a product by a certain date, please give us a call and we can work with you to make sure you get your order by the date you need it. We have a state of the art inventory system that keeps a very accurate count of our inventory. Although rare, mistakes can happen and an item you have ordered might be out of stock. In these cases, you will be notified and placed on a wait list in the order of your purchase. UPS and FedEx will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.
Delivery Address Corrections or Changes
If we make a clerical error when setting up your order we will pay the costs to correct it. If the wrong address is provided to us or if you need to change the delivery address we can work with USPS, UPS or FedEx to correct it, however, this will incur costs to the customer. Specifically the costs to accommodate the address correction/change are:
- The USPS, UPS and FedEx $25.00 per package Address Update Fee
- The new cost of shipping from the intercepting hub to the new delivery address.
Please understand USPS, UPS and FedEx will be charging us these costs/fees to accommodate your change, they are not fees charged by our firm and are not avoidable.
Refusal of Order Delivery & Failed Delivery Attempt
Refusal of order delivery and failed delivery attempts are considered a return by our company and will be processed as such. There is 20% restocking fee for these situations; furthermore, the customer is responsible for the cost of the initial shipment and the cost of the return shipment. These costs will be deducted from the return refund.
Pre-Orders / Special Orders
Special Orders or Pre-Orders can be taken on future release products or non-stock items. When you place your special order or Pre-Order we place your order with the manufacturer and commit to purchasing the product. Once this is done we are committed to receive, and purchase your product. Therefore, we can not refund, or return Pre-Ordered items, regardless of "Deposits" or "Paid-in-Full" status. The timelines of delivery on Special Orders and/or Pre-Orders are estimated timelines we are given from the Manufacturer, and in no ware guarantees a delivery date to you, unless otherwise specifically noted on the orginal receipt.
At Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC., we want our customers to be completely happy with their purchases. Please follow the below steps prior to your final decision to purchase the product you are interested in:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-699-0914 to discuss any questions or concerns you may have prior to purchase.
- Do your own research. Please do web searches as well as YouTube searches for reviews as well as other peoples likes or dislikes about the product.
- Ask around or inquire on Facebook groups for others like or dislikes about the product.
- Lastly if you still have questions about the products, give a call and ask more questions and voice your concerns prior to making the final decision to purchase. We are here to help most anytime.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return it within 7 days from date of purchase for a refund. All items must be returned in new condition in the original box, with all of the original packaging and product information. Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. reserves the right to impose a 15% restocking fee or refuse a refund/exchange on any sale for items that have any indication of use, or which are returned without all product or packaging information. See below for all requirements and/or restrictions for returns.
- Non-Defective returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned items will only be accepted ONLY after contacting customer service at 800-699-0914 and obtaining an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Returns MUST be shipped to the correct address along with your RMA number along with your return. Contact us at 800-699-0914 to get the correct address.
- Returns are accepted on non-defective Thermal, Night Vision and other optics within 7 days of the purchase date. Returns are accepted on defective Thermal, Night Vision and other optics within 30 days of the purchase date.
- We cannot accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged upon receipt and we are notified immediately.
- Non-defective items must be like new, never used, never mounted on a rifle and in the original package to only be charged the 15% restocking fee. Everything must be in new condition, this includes the product box and/or packaging, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. In the rare case a non-defective item is returned and is not in 100% new, re-sellable condition, as described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense or a higher restocking fee assessed to the item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be for the purchase price, minus shipping costs and restocking fees.
- Return shipping to Southern Legacy Outdoors is the customer's responsibility. We are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged while in route back to our return center. We advise you to purchase shipping insurance on all returned items.
- Used, demo, close out and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery.
If you have your product for over 7 days and become aware of a manufactures defect, please refer to the manufactures warranty statement and contact the manufacturer directly. If you have any problems with the manufacturer or need any assistance contacting them we will be glad to assist you in any way we can.
To initiate a return, please give us a call or send us an email at email@example.com
Specific Conditions & Notices
Returns must be appropriately packaged in an external box. Returns should be insured for the full retail amount by the returning customer. Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. assumes no responsibility for items lost or damaged during return shipment, therefore we highly recommend that you insure your return with the carrier.
We do not allow cancellation of online orders after 24 hours. In extreme circumstances if we allow a cancellation you will be charged 5% of the total purchase to offset our Merchant Services Fee.
Check Payment Policy
Customers are welcome to pay by check. However, US Postal Money Orders are the only type of check payment that will result in immediate shipment. Bank Checks are also acceptable; however immediate shipment will only be made if checks validity can be confirmed by calling the issuing bank. Customers may pay by personal check however, it is not recommended as shipping delays will occur. Orders paid by personal checks require a minimum of 10 business days to clear our bank. No customer orders paid by personal check will be shipped prior to this 10 business day period.
Sales Tax Policy
Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. may charge sales tax in states where required.
Export Policy / Restrictions Information
Rifle scopes, gun sights, rangefinders and night vision products, and technologies are subject to one or more of the U.S. export control laws and regulations enforced by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It is unlawful and strictly prohibited to engage in conduct requiring a license or other approval from the proper U.S. Department without such license or approval. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, the export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any commodity, product or technical data, or furnishing any service to any foreign party, whether abroad or in the United States. Diversion to a U.S. intermediary to circumvent export restrictions is also illegal. Violation of U.S. export regulations may result in civil and criminal fines and penalties to include imprisonment. Currently Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. does not offer restricted items for sale to customers outside the United States.
Many products we sell may require an export license, including:
- Generation 2, 3, or 4 Night Vision Products
- Thermal Imaging Sights and Devices
- Optical Sighting Equipment (Rifle Scopes and Sights), Accessories and Mounting Hardware
- Tactical Gear and Weapon Accessories
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
The Department of State is responsible for the export and temporary import of defense articles and services governed by 22 U.S.C. 2778 of the Arms Export Control Act ("AECA”) and Executive Order 13637. The International Traffic in Arms Regulations("ITAR," 22 CFR 120-130) implements the AECA. Learn more here: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the aforementioned ITAR regulations and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. to export such items, unless Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR § 120.15).
Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
The U.S. Department of Commerce administers the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR §§730-774), or “EAR,” which regulate the export of “dual-use” items. These items include goods and related technology, including technical data and technical assistance, which are designed for commercial purposes, but which could have military applications, such as computers, aircraft, and pathogens. Learn more here: https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/regulations/export-administration-regulations-ear
Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. to export such items, unless Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Southern Legacy Outdoors LLC. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.